Question Just Built New PC, No Bios Are Showing Up, I Checked Everything on the Sticky

Sep 23, 2019
Hey everyone! So far this site has been great for helping me with problems so I figured I'd post again.

I recently got around to finally building a pc! It was a blast! The only problem is that now that I have it assembled absolutely nothing is coming out of my HDMI port.

So. I checked everything in the sticky. Read over my manual a dozen times. The usual. I can't figure out why my pc won't even show my bios.

Here are my specs:

CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7 GHz 8-Core Processor
Fan : Noctua NH-U12A 60.09 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard : ASRock Fatal1ty B450 GAMING K4 ATX AM4 Motherboard
SSD : Intel 660p Series 1.02 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
RAM : Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
(IMPORTANT NOTE : I didn't get this brand of ram, I instead got ram with the same specs from a different provider)
GPU : Radeon RX 580 4 GB NITRO+ Video Card
Case : Phanteks P300 ATX Mid Tower Case
PSU : Corsair CXM 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

My fans are plugged in. My GPU is in correctly. Both the 8pin CPU power cord and the 16 pin motherboard power cord are in place. I've tried one or two sticks of ram.

The motherboard actually has LEDs and currently glows when I turn it on. I've tried plugging in the hdmi cable directly to the motherboard and the graphics card.

I apologize if this is a ranty post, but I'd appreciate any type of help.

Thank you!

Sep 23, 2019
I don't think there is a need to do that.

As the motherboard does actually turn on. It simply has no output. I can see the motherboard glow as well as the GPU. The CPU fans are also running.

TRENDING THREADS