Jul 22, 2018
In JC4, after destroying all cores, it's written revisit some place (I don't remember the names) to make you own tornado sandstorm and blizzard, can it be done, if so how.

From this video I found it appears you need to go to Benitez General Airport on Intechayes Island and talk to a guy named Cesar. It's probably a story mission you've not gotten to yet.

+++++ SPOILER +++++
[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaTkHNDSZMU"][/video]

Jul 22, 2018

Ur talking about the mission, I was asking about like whenever creating you own blizzard or storm when you want. After every mission, it's said to go somewhere and you can activate the core to create your own storm or blizzard

To be honest I've not played the game so I don't know that. I'd also rather not spoil it for myself as I plan to play it eventually but have been waiting for better patching and a price drop. Truth be told I didn't even watch the whole video I posted.

I do know that YouTube was nearly a dead end just to find THAT, let alone what you're asking for. This is what happens when a game's random silly stunts are more popular than the story of the campaign, it becomes a social media buzz for ridiculous videos.

Anyways, good luck with that. Let us know if you find what you're looking for. Have you tried asking on any Just Cause 4 forums? Don't bother with the game's forum (Square Enix), it's like a ghost town with hardly any threads or posts.

Jul 22, 2018

I know how I can make my own tornado, by using console at zona tres, in laderas sur

Uh, seems you should be wording that "I know how to make my own tornado now".

Isn't that what you said you were looking for, at least part of it anyway? If so, maybe share it with others via spoiler tags.