Question Just changed motherboard and cpu also RAM, monitor says no signal

Apr 29, 2020
Just changed motherboard and cpu also RAM, monitor says no signal
ive changed computer parts and build computers like 10 times now, and now suddenly when i changed from old computers motherboard to the new motherboard + new cpu + new RAM it doesnt work with monitor..
please help me?
need to reboot and start computer up fresh, the old harddrives and ssd works fine, but maybe i need to reset them?
forgot that tho..

try reset the hhds and the ssd,maybe your new mobo needs a bios update for you new cpu to work with it,try booting of of 1 ram stick,reset cmos,if you have psu extensions remove them and boot with the cables that came with the psu to see if the extensions are the problem.maybe the gpu is faulty,maybe the monitor.Also can you list your specs?
Good luck :)

Apr 29, 2020
try reset the hhds and the ssd,maybe your new mobo needs a bios update for you new cpu to work with it,try booting of of 1 ram stick,reset cmos,if you have psu extensions remove them and boot with the cables that came with the psu to see if the extensions are the problem.maybe the gpu is faulty,maybe the monitor.Also can you list your specs?
Good luck :)
i just saw that the power supply seems to have an extra cable for the motherboard on my computer , "h.d.d LED" , "SW power" etc the smallest cables there is for the motherboard.
one of them is missing from the old PS, witch means i probably have to order new power supply for the new motherboard, i think that is making it not work, because the old power supply only has 3 inputs, my own power supply uses 4 cables for the motherboard :eek:
or is it possible to ignore those to make the motherboard "forget" about that cable? that would be like magic..

Apr 29, 2020
ive got asus z270-p motherboard, and i need
50pcs/lot 30cm/50cm Motherboard switch HDD LED/PLED/Reset SW /Power SW
for it, but i only have
Hdd led, reset sw, power sw, PLED dont excist,
what computer case should i buy for it.....? :S