[SOLVED] Just completed my first build! Have a couple of questions...

May 8, 2020
I have just joined the master race! Here is the PCPartPicker list with my full build (including some older stuff that I've kept for this setup). And here is an image of the finished setup!
Pretty much everything is working great. There's a couple things I'm having trouble sorting out though, and I was hoping y'all could help me out!

1. The Ryzen 7 3700K stock cooler RGB.
    1. As you can [sort of] see in the image, everything is just pure white right now except for the rainbow CPU cooler. The one wire on the cooler is plugged into its respective header on the motherboard (MSI B450-A Pro Max), and I've downloaded all the drivers for my motherboard, CPU, and everything else I'm aware of for that matter. The MSI Dragon Center app picked up the minimal lighting on the motherboard, as well as the GPU (also MSI if that matters), but nothing for the CPU. I tried restarting, as well as checking if there was anything in the Ryzen Master software (as far as I could tell - there wasn't) Does anybody have experience with this cooler's lighting? Obviously it's not a huge deal but it'd be nice if I could customize it.
  2. Audio input/output on same AUX port
    1. I plan on getting a proper headset at some point, but for now I'm sticking with my Beats Studio3s and they work great, honestly. However, on this new computer, I can't seem to get the microphone to work. Currently, they're plugged into my BlackWidow Elite, which is plugged into the pink AUX port on the motherboard. I have [albeit somewhat quiet] audio output, but the microphone won't go through. I tried plugging into the green port with no luck, and I believe I also tried plugging the headphones in directly to the motherboard, but for the sake of troubleshooting we can assume I didn't. Does this motherboard (the MSI B450-A Pro Max) support audio input/output on the same AUX port? If so, are there any drivers I need to install/reinstall/adjust to get it to work properly?
Would really appreciate support on these two things. Sorry if they're basic questions and I've just been ignorant. I tried finding answers to both online, but couldn't find anything definite about the first, and practically nothing at all about the second.

Thanks!

Solution
I have just joined the master race! Here is the PCPartPicker list with my full build (including some older stuff that I've kept for this setup). And here is an image of the finished setup!
Pretty much everything is working great. There's a couple things I'm having trouble sorting out though, and I was hoping y'all could help me out!

1. As you can [sort of] see in the image, everything is just pure white right now except for the rainbow CPU cooler. The one wire on the cooler is plugged into its respective header on the motherboard (MSI B450-A Pro Max), and I've downloaded all the drivers for my motherboard, CPU, and everything else I'm aware of for that matter...

1. As you can [sort of] see in the image, everything is just pure white right now except for the rainbow CPU cooler. The one wire on the cooler is plugged into its respective header on the motherboard (MSI B450-A Pro Max), and I've downloaded all the drivers for my motherboard, CPU, and everything else I'm aware of for that matter. The MSI Dragon Center app picked up the minimal lighting on the motherboard, as well as the GPU (also MSI if that matters), but nothing for the CPU. I tried restarting, as well as checking if there was anything in the Ryzen Master software (as far as I could tell - there wasn't) Does anybody have experience with this cooler's lighting? Obviously it's not a huge deal but it'd be nice if I could customize it.
  2. Audio input/output on same AUX port
    1. I plan on getting a proper headset at some point, but for now I'm sticking with my Beats Studio3s and they work great, honestly. However, on this new computer, I can't seem to get the microphone to work. Currently, they're plugged into my BlackWidow Elite, which is plugged into the pink AUX port on the motherboard. I have [albeit somewhat quiet] audio output, but the microphone won't go through. I tried plugging into the green port with no luck, and I believe I also tried plugging the headphones in directly to the motherboard, but for the sake of troubleshooting we can assume I didn't. Does this motherboard (the MSI B450-A Pro Max) support audio input/output on the same AUX port? If so, are there any drivers I need to install/reinstall/adjust to get it to work properly?
Would really appreciate support on these two things. Sorry if they're basic questions and I've just been ignorant. I tried finding answers to both online, but couldn't find anything definite about the first, and practically nothing at all about the second.

Thanks!
Control the Wraithe Prism RGB using an AMD app:

Get the color schemes the way you like then uninstall it after getting what you want. The same with MSI's dragon software as it's even more intrusive with system performance and stability.

Solution