[SOLVED] Just curious, is this a low passmark score for what I have?

Jul 24, 2020
On 3D graphics on passmark with my 2080 super I scored 98th percentile with 21,337 points, while someone said I should be in the 99th percentile. Im just curious because its not a big deal if im underperforming by 1% but I would like to know.

Solution
It's actually higher than average. The average 2080 super Passmark score is 19253. So you are just fine. Don't worry about it....you have a very fast card, enjoy playing don't worry to much about canned benchmarks. Did you use the nvidia automatic Overclock tool? If not, you can still improve on that with afterburner or the EVGA tool....

mjbn1977

Distinguished
It's actually higher than average. The average 2080 super Passmark score is 19253. So you are just fine. Don't worry about it....you have a very fast card, enjoy playing don't worry to much about canned benchmarks. Did you use the nvidia automatic Overclock tool? If not, you can still improve on that with afterburner or the EVGA tool....

Solution
Jul 24, 2020
thank you. no im running stock settings because I sorta prefer it because I wont run into any problems overclocking can have.

mjbn1977

Distinguished
you wouldn't run into any problems. this is a nvidia tool and plays it very save. It also doesn't change memory clock only gpu clock. It runs for about 20 mins, and tests the card at different OC settings automatically and then recommends a setting you can safe and activate at will. Nvidia says it is save to use and doesn't affect warranty.

Last edited: