[SOLVED] Just finished New build but system is not booting up to bios;

blazerbuilder

Prominent
Oct 10, 2019
Need some assistance please.
Just finished my build...and it did not go to bios/ no display...

I have a 10900kf intel with a asus ROG Maximus formula. The computer powers on and all the fans are cycling through nicely... the digital code on the mother board reads 00.

The OLED has a "CPU" icon displayed..
Is this telling me I have a CPU issue?
I posted a picture of the build at the link on imgur.

Thanks View: https://imgur.com/t7tSw5R

Last edited:
Solution
question so the liquid cooling is the optional EK-Quantum Momentum VRM Bridge.. would this replace the corsair 115i chip cooler? and do a better job?
It's for the motherboard's VRMs. It doesn't replace the cpu cooler.
bignastyid said it was an optional way to cool the VRMs, meant to be used in a custom loop.

Considering how much that board costs, seeing it not being utilized really stands out, IMO.

blazerbuilder

Prominent
Oct 10, 2019
Yeah thanks,,, I had taken the processor back off thinking I had bent pins.
Its running now.. question so the liquid cooling is the optional EK-Quantum Momentum VRM Bridge.. would this replace the corsair 115i chip cooler? and do a better job?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
question so the liquid cooling is the optional EK-Quantum Momentum VRM Bridge.. would this replace the corsair 115i chip cooler? and do a better job?
It's for the motherboard's VRMs. It doesn't replace the cpu cooler.
bignastyid said it was an optional way to cool the VRMs, meant to be used in a custom loop.

Considering how much that board costs, seeing it not being utilized really stands out, IMO.

Solution