user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

If your news server carries news:alt.games.starsiege.tribes2 ,
I'm messing about in there by myself, posting forbidden images.

I'm *such* a radical. <wink>

--
> ^,,^< Miracle, a lifetime [LD], DkAngel

schrodinger

">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> If your news server carries news:alt.games.starsiege.tribes2 ,
> I'm messing about in there by myself, posting forbidden images.
>
> I'm *such* a radical. <wink>
>
> --
>> ^,,^< Miracle, a lifetime [LD], DkAngel

Didn't know there was such a newsgroup? Google doesn't carry it, nor does
Easynews - what gives?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Schrodinger wrote:
> ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
>> If your news server carries news:alt.games.starsiege.tribes2 ,
>> I'm messing about in there by myself, posting forbidden images.
>>
>> I'm *such* a radical. <wink>
>>
>> --
>>> ^,,^< Miracle, a lifetime [LD], DkAngel
>>

> Didn't know there was such a newsgroup? Google doesn't carry it, nor
> does Easynews - what gives?

I don't know, but since it's evidently been abandoned
by whoever created it, perhaps it was dropped for lack
of usage?

--
> ^,,^< Miracle, a lifetime [LD], DkAngel

spanner

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2004

In article <42506d5d$1_5@galaxy.uncensored-news.com>,
miracle@spamcop.net says...
> Schrodinger wrote:
> > ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> >> If your news server carries news:alt.games.starsiege.tribes2 ,
> >> I'm messing about in there by myself, posting forbidden images.
> >>
> >> I'm *such* a radical. <wink>
> >>
> >> --
> >>

> > Didn't know there was such a newsgroup? Google doesn't carry it, nor
> > does Easynews - what gives?
>
> I don't know, but since it's evidently been abandoned
> by whoever created it, perhaps it was dropped for lack
> of usage?

I've got it on my server. I remember there being a fight about this, oh
no, that was about Mechwarrior 3, nevermind. :D
--
Well, what's next?
Chairman of the Bored.

"Spanner" <noone@here.com> wrote in message
<snip>
> I've got it on my server. I remember there being a fight about this, oh
> no, that was about Mechwarrior 3, nevermind. :D
> --
> Well, what's next?
> Chairman of the Bored.

Are you with eastlink, Spanner? i'm on sympatico's news server and it
doesn't carry it.

"Spanner" <noone@here.com> wrote in message
> In article <42506d5d$1_5@galaxy.uncensored-news.com>,
> miracle@spamcop.net says...
> > Schrodinger wrote:
> > > ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message

> > > Didn't know there was such a newsgroup? Google doesn't carry it, nor
> > > does Easynews - what gives?
> >
> > I don't know, but since it's evidently been abandoned
> > by whoever created it, perhaps it was dropped for lack
> > of usage?
> >

> I've got it on my server. I remember there being a fight about this, oh
> no, that was about Mechwarrior 3, nevermind. :D
> --
> Well, what's next?
> Chairman of the Bored.

No there was indeed a HUGE fight over this and some tard went off and made
it anyways, despite the fact none of the AGST people wanted it made.

meh, goes to show!