Just found the cheapest CD Key seller

AlsoJoey

Reputable
Nov 28, 2015
Hey Gamers,

Disclaminer: I'm not here to like advertise and that's why I will put a non ref link as well!

I wanted to share this game key site because they are really cheap and they instantly deliver.
The site is called CDKeys(.com) and basically works like G2A etc.
For example, the new Rollercoaster, they sell it for about 18€ which is super cheap.

I found this the cheapest CD key site that does not require VPN or stuff like that!

Ref link: <<removed by moderator>>
Non ref link: http://www.cdkeys.com/
<<removed by moderator>>

If you have any questions, just ask them and I will answer them ASAP.

Solution
Referring members to cdkeys is allowed as long as folks realize cdkeys (and their ilk) are buyers beware sites. There are many threads here on Tom's (and elsewhere) describing issues with these resellers.

However, you can't post links for referrals from which you benefit. Putting this here for all to consume. The moderators will remove and possibly sanction members as spammers.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Referring members to cdkeys is allowed as long as folks realize cdkeys (and their ilk) are buyers beware sites. There are many threads here on Tom's (and elsewhere) describing issues with these resellers.

However, you can't post links for referrals from which you benefit. Putting this here for all to consume. The moderators will remove and possibly sanction members as spammers.

Solution

Rich Inks

Reputable
Mar 20, 2014
I agree. I learned about this site awhile back and it seems a little shady for my liking. I tend to just stick with steam and pay full price for games. Most of the games on there have a very negligible price and customer support is nearly non-existent there.