Just got into Anime, need Suggestion for more :D!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DawnRenee88

Reputable
Feb 12, 2016
Try looking up funimation on youtube and watching some previews it will really help you out by finding things you may like. From funimation ou will find things like dragon ball z but also more advanced stuff like "Ghost Hunt" which I think is pretty good. That is if your into things like more spooky and horrorish animes. But then there is also things like a more romatic show with some cool fighting would be "Yona of the dawn" some of the shows on youtube from funimation are still only subtitled and some are in english dubbed. But still awesome shows for a anime fan.

One I'm currently loving is "Ansatsu Kyoushitsu" I have seen season 1 in japanese with english subtitles and also in english dub and am current on the recent episode release of season 2.

Here's a amv "[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzmgSisTRsI"][/video]" this music video is from a "Ansatsu Kyoushitsu amv" search and filter with sort by view count. The show is also called Assassination Classroom and song is from shinedown

Plus here's a stupid comment to make. Have you ever tried to want random amvs to find new animes to watch. If your not shore what a amv is its short for "Anime Music Video" if you do a youtube search for amv and then go to "filters" and look for sort by and select view count. It will show you the most watched amvs which should give you a great start at finding pretty cool animes to watch.

I hope this helps.

RazerZ

Judicious
Ambassador