[SOLVED] Just got my new msi 3060ti

Grayy_

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2015
Title says it all, is there anything I should do now or I should know to enchance the performance of my new card?! :)

Solution
Haha I have all of that done , installed and everything. i meant is there any settings or anything I can play with to make the most of it!
You can OC the card with Afterburner....
or I see GEforce Experience has a Performance Tuner (I've stayed away from GeForce Experience so I have no experience with this)
It's Beta....see below>>>>

"Following the release of a new beta update, GeForce Experience now enables you to automatically tune your GeForce RTX 30 Series GPU with just a single click, maximizing performance. "
Use a good quality power supply with enough wattage.

Don't use any splitters or extenders with the power supply.

Power down....install the card.

Power up....install the NVidia driver.

....as an extra.....I like to install Afterburner with Riva Tuner to monitor the data on screen.

Grayy_

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2015
Use a good quality power supply with enough wattage.

Don't use any splitters or extenders with the power supply.

Power down....install the card.

Power up....install the NVidia driver.

....as an extra.....I like to install Afterburner with Riva Tuner to monitor the data on screen.
Haha I have all of that done , installed and everything. i meant is there any settings or anything I can play with to make the most of it!

You can OC the card with Afterburner....
or I see GEforce Experience has a Performance Tuner (I've stayed away from GeForce Experience so I have no experience with this)
It's Beta....see below>>>>

"Following the release of a new beta update, GeForce Experience now enables you to automatically tune your GeForce RTX 30 Series GPU with just a single click, maximizing performance. "

Solution