Just installed Windows 7 on a Ryzen build. Now what usb drivers do I need?

10blockcombo

Prominent
Feb 4, 2018
So I just installed Windows 7 Ultimate on a Ryzen build (yes that's right lol) by using the GIGABYTE Windows 7 Installation Tool. Everything was going smoothly (mouse and keyboard were working) up until I actually finished the setup and got to the login screen. I worked my way around it by using Ubuntu and a ps/2 keyboard to install the network and graphics drivers. I have also tried downloading the AsMedia USB 3.1 drivers off Msi's website but they didn't seem to do anything. The only thing left now is the USB drivers which I can't seem to find myself so I was wondering if anyone knew which ones to download.

PC Specs
Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200mhz
CPU: AMD Ryzen 1700X
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070 Founders Edition
PSU: Corsair CX450M

If someone can find me the correct USB drivers, that would be awesome. Thank you!

10blockcombo

Prominent
Feb 4, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from 10blockcombo : "Installed Windows 7 Ultimate on a Ryzen build. Now what USB drivers do I need?"

As the title says, I managed to install Windows 7 Ultimate on a Ryzen build. I understand that support for Windows 7 has been dropped on newer motherboards, however there are ways to work around that barrier that Microsoft has created.

To work around that barrier, I used the GIGABYTE Windows 7 Installation Tool (which allowed me to use my Razer USB devices during the installation process. The setup was going smoothly (all USB devices were working) up until I actually finished the installation and got to the login page. I found my way around this by using a ps/2 keyboard and Ubuntu. I used Ubuntu to install the Realtek Ethernet driver provided on MSi's website and the ps/2 keyboard to install the rest of the drivers (except USB). I was able to find the AsMedia USB 3.1 driver (also on MSi's website) but it didn't do anything for me. In my motherboard's manual it says that USB support has been dropped for Windows 7 but people with the same type of motherboards (X370) have managed to get USB drivers to work on Windows 7.

Long story short, I was just wondering what USB drivers I needed to get my devices working on an MSi X370 GAMING PLUS motherboard.

PC Specs:
Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black)
Motherboard: MSi X370 GAMING PLUS
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X
CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO
SSD: Samsung 850 Evo-Series 500GB 2.5"
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200mhz (White)
PSU: Corsair CX450M (2015)

If someone could find these USB drivers, that would be awesome.
Thank you!