[SOLVED] Just ran my pc through user benchmark with worrying results.

Deanosaurus

Commendable
Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys, i've just ran my computer through userbenchmark and the results are worrying me, its saying my gpu is performing below expectations and also my hard drives, bear in mind though my hard drives are nearly full so not sure if this makes a difference. I checked the status of my hd's with crystal disk and it says they are fine?

here is the results https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/22483757

Solution
ssd running out of free space
get a faster ram 2x8GB kit
and don't use the "performing below expectations " they compare it other model not just your. unless you plan to upgrade your system
I like how they use boats to denote performance. Don't put much stock in that app. I ran my 3570K and GTX 750ti through it and this is my boat.

tenor.gif

USAFRet

Titan
So im guessing its not accurate lol? Also i would but most of the stuff is music production stuff that i need haha
"Music production" and "i need" is irrelevant. 13GB free on a 250GB drive is 'not enough'.
Drive space is cheap. Buy more.

That site is 'accurate', to the extent that it is comparing your system to some other system that has been totally optimized and overclocked to the limit.

Deanosaurus

Commendable
Mar 26, 2019
"Music production" and "i need" is irrelevant. 13GB free on a 250GB drive is 'not enough'.
Drive space is cheap. Buy more.

That site is 'accurate', to the extent that it is comparing your system to some other system that has been totally optimized and overclocked to the limit.
Well i guess i need to free some space then, thanks for the reply!