Just reset windows, still problems

Alexanderbentley

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016
I've been having major problems, and I created some threads on here, but nothing worked to I eventually used dban to wipe my computer. Aftrer that, I downloaded windows 10 to 3 usbs, and on all of them I got an error that A file was missing. So I downloaded the windows 10 ISO and used rufus to put it on my flash drive. It worked, but by the time I got to customization the screen turned black. I unplugged and replugged the power and sata to my hard drive, rebooted, and reinstalled windows. It was all fine, but when I started installing drivers, it did the same thing. And I fixed it the same way. I got steam and was getting some games to download overnight, when it did the same thing. This time though, when I uplugged and replugged, it said repairing disk, and then it brought me o the windows bluecreen. I'm going to put my hard drive in my brothers and see if the problem is still there. Any suggestions? I don't think my connections are messed up, but maybe my sata cable is messed up. Any help is appreciated

Alexanderbentley

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016

Sorry! I have a western digital blue 1tb hard drive, a Msi r9 290x twin frozr graphics card, an Asus pro gaming aura motherboard, and idk about the power supply

CPU? And try to find out the make/model of PSU...

Alexanderbentley

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016

The psu is evga 600B 80+ bronze power supply, I don't know the exact CPU, but it's an amd fx black 8 cores. Any help?

Have you tried this?:
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems

Alexanderbentley

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016

It didn't, my computer has been working for 2 years

Alexanderbentley

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016

None of these worked :(

Alexanderbentley

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016

My friend said it might be an overheating processor, do you think that could be the case?