just to get even!

Nebby

Distinguished
May 20, 2004

> Call *2 and don't say anything listen to the
> csr squirm!!!!

>It is better that being on hold for 1 hour :>

remember last fall when the Sprint apologists were bragging how hold times were
getting shorter, and then when they got longer again they blaimed ReadyLink or
any excuse they could think of.

Whats the excuse nowadays? All the layoffs?

In article <20040527215928.16682.00000028@mb-m29.aol.com>, nebby00007
@aol.compants says...
> remember last fall when the Sprint apologists were bragging how hold times were
> getting shorter, and then when they got longer again they blaimed ReadyLink or
> any excuse they could think of.
>
> Whats the excuse nowadays? All the layoffs?

Are hold times up? Aside from the one poster to whom you were
responding, I don't see any such wave of complaints.

As usual, Phillie, you take one example that feeds your bigotry, and
you take it to be true.

--
RØß
O/Siris

Thomas T. Veldhouse <veldy71@yahoo.com> wrote:
> And you are not offering anything here. Negative tone is all you
> output. You have had some decent posts of late, can we please keep it
> that way? I am not asking for positive information towards Sprint PCS,
> I am asking for constructive posts.

Good Lord - even when Sprint had more severe CSR hold problems, I was
never on hold for an hour (25-30 minutes max), and I've not been on hold
for an hour since then either...

Nebby

Distinguished
May 20, 2004

> Please control yourself and do not
> continue to spam this
> group. Constructive criticism is always
> in order, but you seem to be
> wandering away from constructive with your
> posts.

How is someone complaining about Long hold times for *2 become SPAM??

Eric

nebby00007@aol.compants (Nebby) wrote:
> Well that settles it. If Sobol never had an hour
> hold time, then no else does either.

I've been on hold for about 20 minutes before... before I hung up...
this was around holiday season of 2002 when Vision was really rolling
out full steam. I couldn't imagine being on hold for an hour or more...
I would go crazy. I don't see how some people take it.

Eric

Nebby <nebby00007@aol.compants> wrote:
> Well that settles it. If Sobol never had an hour hold time, then no else does
> either.

Heh, Phillipe, I thought you plonked me.

In article <20040528112342.27585.00000074@mb-m05.aol.com>, nebby00007
@aol.compants says...
> Well that settles it. If Sobol never had an hour hold time, then no else does
> either.

You lying, small-minded hypocrite. *you*, not anyone else in this
thread, are the one making conclusions based on one lone claim.

Such a prolific liar, and yet so very, very bad at it.

--
RØß
O/Siris

In article <12687-40B78C73-71@storefull-3231.bay.webtv.net>,
caperenewal@webtv.net (Eric) wrote:

> nebby00007@aol.compants (Nebby) wrote:
> > Well that settles it. If Sobol never had an hour
> > hold time, then no else does either.
>
> I've been on hold for about 20 minutes before... before I hung up...
> this was around holiday season of 2002 when Vision was really rolling
> out full steam. I couldn't imagine being on hold for an hour or more...
> I would go crazy. I don't see how some people take it.

It was derigeur at AT&T Wireless last fall.

Bubba

Ok I have fun with SPCS

I waste several hours a month calling the retarded CSR's at SPCS.

Wasting their time is my way of making a game out of this so I won't get
mad just even.

If everyone complained to SPCS they might fix there problems in a few
years.

If there call centers where swamped with calls they might get a few more
CSR's so wait times will be less than 30 min.

I am not holding my breath though!

Strage thing is I tried to get my account changed 2 days ago and after 12
calls I got a CSR that not only undersood what I needed but took care of it
right away.

Lets see after 12 calls over 2 days and 1 CSR that can give good service is
not good odds!!!

I spent a total of about 3 hours of my time on the first 11 CSR's and 5 min
with the good one. Any way you look at it this SPCS customer service
stinks!

DRX

(I wish Nextel had more towers)

ps I did ask the good CSR to make a note on my account IDing herself for
the letter I am writing to Sprints corporate office. She needs to
rewarded!! and the rest can be fired.

In article <Xns94F88C04BC867sorryaboutyourluck@140.99.99.130>,
never@given.con says...
> If there call centers where swamped with calls they might get a few more
> CSR's so wait times will be less than 30 min.

So... if you overload the system, you'll *reduce* hold times? And
you never answered my question. When is the last time you
encountered a 30 minute hold time?

--
RØß
O/Siris

O/Siris <0siris@spr?ntpcs.com> wrote:
> never@given.con says...
>> If there call centers where swamped with calls they might get a few more
>> CSR's so wait times will be less than 30 min.
>>

> So... if you overload the system, you'll *reduce* hold times? And
> you never answered my question. When is the last time you
> encountered a 30 minute hold time?

Why are you arguing with someone who is obviously an idiot?

And Philly, before you attack me for attacking someone just because they
don't like Sprint, let me explain that you CAN'T reduce wait times by making
the CSR's *busier.* Only a fool would suggest that. (Or a troll.)

Bubba

O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote in

> In article <Xns94F88C04BC867sorryaboutyourluck@140.99.99.130>,
> never@given.con says...
>> If there call centers where swamped with calls they might get a few
more

>> CSR's so wait times will be less than 30 min.
>>

> So... if you overload the system, you'll *reduce* hold times? And
> you never answered my question. When is the last time you
> encountered a 30 minute hold time?

Hummmm like you are going to do something about the long hold times! lol

If you "overload the system" SPCS should hire more CSR's. Then as the fun
and fad wares off there will be plenty of CSR's to go around. "The
squeaky wheel gets the grease".

If you think asking for more CSRs or complianing about the hold times to
SPCS will work. Forget it!! They will not train real tech support. It
seems (from what I have seen) SPCS only hires more "warm body's". That
only adds to the delay to get to a real CSR that can take care of the
customer.

You have to know that time waster. After several stupid questions like
did you turn off the phone and or take the battery out etc... Then they
tell you have to take the phone to a repair center for a voice mail
problem that you have explained you are not even using your cell phone to
retrive the messages. In fact the phone is turned off and has nothing to
do with the problem. Then you go back on hold and transfered to "real "
support person.

Lets see the last time was a week ago or so It took 6 or more calls to
get a "real" support person. That person took care of me in 45 sec flat!!
and did not put me on hold or try to transfer to another dept. Hummmm
over 10 min a call. You do the math!

drx

In article <Xns94FC883E370CCsorryaboutyourluck@140.99.99.130>,
never@given.con says...

> Lets see the last time was a week ago or so It took 6 or more calls to
> get a "real" support person. That person took care of me in 45 sec flat!!
> and did not put me on hold or try to transfer to another dept. Hummmm
> over 10 min a call. You do the math!

Interesting. Nowhere in that do you say you were on hold for 30
minutes.

--
RØß
O/Siris

> In article <Xns94FC883E370CCsorryaboutyourluck@140.99.99.130>,
> never@given.con says...
>>
>> Lets see the last time was a week ago or so It took 6 or more calls
>> to get a "real" support person. That person took care of me in 45 sec
>> flat!!
>
>> and did not put me on hold or try to transfer to another dept. Hummmm
>> over 10 min a call. You do the math!
>>

> Interesting. Nowhere in that do you say you were on hold for 30
> minutes.

I have been on hold for more than 30 min several times. I have learned to
just hangup after more than 10 min and call back later. The only problem
is when you can get through you only get morons.

I am not a troll!!lol If I where I would have been telling what I thought
about you and leaving SPCS alone for a while.

The only name calling should be toward SPCS!!! They are the only reason I
post here. Not to listen to anyone's BS name calling and closed minded
replys. Some of you must not have a life outside this news group!!!!

There is life outside this little news group.

bubba <never@given.con> wrote:

> I am not a troll

The only other option, then, is that you're an idiot. If you tell me you're
not a troll, I'm willing to believe that you're an idiot instead. Your line
about making the CSRs *busier* in order to reduce hold time is laughable at
best.

> There is life outside this little news group.

Yes, there is. Thanks for the news flash, Einstein.

In article <Xns9502D54581519sorryaboutyourluck@140.99.99.130>,
never@given.con says...
> I have been on hold for more than 30 min several times. I have learned to
> just hangup after more than 10 min and call back later.

I didn't deny that it *has* happened. In fact, after the recent
Memorial Day holiday, Tuesday was a mad house. I asked for recent
examples. Your example was recent? Say, within 2 months?

--
RØß
O/Siris