[SOLVED] Just wondering if I have the setup I want yet?

Sarainia

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016
I'm trying to build a very Powerful gaming pc that can handle any/all (Steam games/software) Crypto Mining, and (Maya which is a 3D program) here is kinda what I got together and I now just need expert advice on what I should (Keep, Add, Remove) from my list here. https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/JMdR6s

Solution
Everything looks fine do know that the ryzen 9 is comming up and there is a 16C32T CPU with 5,1Ghz that will absolutely crush most high end CPU priced for 500USD This is a rumor but can be true.

ebosss03

Reputable
May 1, 2018
Everything looks fine do know that the ryzen 9 is comming up and there is a 16C32T CPU with 5,1Ghz that will absolutely crush most high end CPU priced for 500USD This is a rumor but can be true.

Solution

Sarainia

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016
Wow that's neat, I never knew Motherboards do that these days, I can save costs for sure then! Thanks, Otay removed the 2 items and renewed the new Link to the updated version of what I have now!

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
yeah pretty much that motherboard does it all. it has a good onboard soundcard. so unless you are a 96-bit audiophreak you can take that off the list too.

224c44570a20e5b3e5bc5a4522cd7836.1600.jpg

the 5 gold circular ports on the bottom of the back panel are the audio outs for surround sound.the plastic squarish one with them is the optical audio out.
the red port is the network. the black and gold trio up near the top is the wireless antenna connectors. the rest are usb and graphics ports.

I just notice the headphones come with another audio processor. for a total of three soundcards.
it in this dongle:
217gy3hp%2BWL.jpg