K7N2-Delta L and Linux?

JB

Quick question all,
Has anyone used Linux with the K7N2 Delta-L?? I upgraded to this MoBo
along time ago, and have been kicking around the idea of going back to
Linux? Anyone have any success with this combination and if so what Distro
of Linux?

Cheers,
JB

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:14:40 +0000, JB wrote:

> Quick question all,
> Has anyone used Linux with the K7N2 Delta-L?? I upgraded to this MoBo
> along time ago, and have been kicking around the idea of going back to
> Linux? Anyone have any success with this combination and if so what Distro
> of Linux?
>
> Cheers,
> JB

Works fine for me, with the exception of the onboard Ethernet. It's
possible to get it working, but for me it just wasn't worth the bother,
since I had a DLink card in my box of assorted parts.

I'm currently using Fedora Core 2, but just about any current distro
should work fine.

feroce

"JB" <jam_blose@GOEATSPAM.yahoo.com> wrote in

> Quick question all,
> Has anyone used Linux with the K7N2 Delta-L?? I upgraded to this
> MoBo
> along time ago, and have been kicking around the idea of going back to
> Linux? Anyone have any success with this combination and if so what
> Distro of Linux?
>
> Cheers,
> JB

I've installed Mandrake 9 & 10 on two of those boards with no problems at
all.

--
C:\DOS
C:\DOS\RUN

JB wrote:
> Quick question all,
> Has anyone used Linux with the K7N2 Delta-L?? I upgraded to this MoBo
> along time ago, and have been kicking around the idea of going back to
> Linux? Anyone have any success with this combination and if so what Distro
> of Linux?
>
> Cheers,
> JB

Xandros deluxe running the 2.4 kernal

no problems so far now if I can only get that file onto the xp partition :)