• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

K8N neo4 platinum

Could someone tell me why there is a orange PCI slot in this
motherboard?

MSI says it is reserved for communication.

Could someone elaborate it little bit?

Can I use that fourth PCI slot for regular PCI cards?
Thank YOu.