Question Kalamera peltier cooler

Sep 22, 2021
Hi I have a kalamera peltier cooler chiller which has a adjustable cooling down to 10 degrees c .Ideally I want this to cool even further to around 6 degrees I have another cooler similar which does the same.ibe take the while thing apart and it looks like the peltier is run from a control board ,with a temperature probe attached inside the cooler .on the control board it's self is there any way of changing it so the lower temperature is selectable lower than the current lowest of 10 degrees any help is appreciated thanks

kanewolf

Titan
Hi I have a kalamera peltier cooler chiller which has a adjustable cooling down to 10 degrees c .Ideally I want this to cool even further to around 6 degrees I have another cooler similar which does the same.ibe take the while thing apart and it looks like the peltier is run from a control board ,with a temperature probe attached inside the cooler .on the control board it's self is there any way of changing it so the lower temperature is selectable lower than the current lowest of 10 degrees any help is appreciated thanks
What benefit do you believe you will get from 4C when you are already below ambient temp ?

TRENDING THREADS