[SOLVED] Kali Linux Question

Mar 17, 2019
I have a question about
Kali Linux
Will this work on a raspberry If so what do to set this up which one do I buy I know there is a few raspberry's that are around and Idk which one I need to use . (not sure if your allowed to talk about Kali Linux in here)

ex_bubblehead

Champion
Kali is most definitely not for beginners (or wannabe hackers). It's a tool intended to be used by network professionals to probe for security vulnerabilities. It is not a general usage distribution. You would be much better served by something like Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Mint, etc.

Mar 17, 2019
Kali is most definitely not for beginners (or wannabe hackers). It's a tool intended to be used by network professionals to probe for security vulnerabilities. It is not a general usage distribution. You would be much better served by something like Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Mint, etc.
I understand that I’m not using this to be a wannabe hacker I like to experience new things. Will this stuff run on a raspberry and if so what one would I get

USAFRet

Titan
Mar 16, 2013
I understand that I’m not using this to be a wannabe hacker I like to experience new things. Will this stuff run on a raspberry and if so what one would I get
Read my link above.
Create a bootable USB, and run Kali from that.

Which Raspberry is a whole other different thing, which also needs a lot of investigation and learning.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS