KB835732 MS04-011 hotfix

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

Just want some one to look into this hot fix (KB835732, MS04-011). After I
tried this on couple machines (5, 2 Dells, 1 Toshiba, 1 IBM, 1 white box),
the power manager seems all dead. Standby/Hibernate stop working.

If I remove this hotfix, it went back to normal .... The reason I found out
about this is another folk (Bill_M, I suppose)reported this.

Ted
Manager
AMPS Technologies Company

This has been causing issues since it came out last month. I would contact
Microsoft or the manufacturers of the boxes to see if there is a
fix/workaround.

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+