KBP Experiments With Keyboard Designs, Vintage Key Caps On V60, V80 And V100 Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't make a point for people to buy "gamer" keyboards without first getting a Nostromo/Razer Tartarus/Orbweaver/n52.

I love having a wireless keyboard that I can use from everywhere and just have my mouse and Orbweaver wired. It might be more stuff on your desk, but if you have the space (which is not *that* much), it's so nice to have both.

Cheers!

Tony Casagrande

Reputable
Mar 14, 2014
So at around $79-$89 I can get an all-black, no frills, minimum bezel, full-size keyboard with Gateron switches and decent PBT caps?

My money, shut up and take it.

Hypersphere1

Reputable
Feb 12, 2016
KBP is a Taiwanese company, not a Chinese company. In any event, I have been following their products with great interest. They have done some adventurous things with their products, such as making keyboard versions with Matias and Gateron switches as well as the more conventional Cherry. I am very much looking forward to their completely programmable keyboard, which I hope will be a V60, and I hope there will ultimately be Matias and Gateron models that are completely programmable.

Status
Not open for further replies.