[SOLVED] Keep AIO Kraken X63 Pump on 25 %?

SteveBeast

Commendable
Jul 9, 2021
Hello guys,

my AIO Pump is pretty noisy.
So if I put the Pump to 25 % in NZXT Cam, the pump is much quieter.
Can I leave the Pump at 25 % if my CPU Temps are fine, or should I keep it higher? Because many say I even should run it on 100 %?

Solution
Hello guys,

Can I leave the Pump at 25 % if my CPU Temps are fine, or should I keep it higher? Because many say I even should run it on 100 %?
If it doesn't cause any temperature problems, it's OK although it might be better to set a speed curve so it speeds up when CPU temps raise to certain level (depends on particular CPU). At that time fans will also speed up and mask pump noise.
100% all the time lowers idle temps and may AIOs have it constant and not adjustable.
Hello guys,

If it doesn't cause any temperature problems, it's OK although it might be better to set a speed curve so it speeds up when CPU temps raise to certain level (depends on particular CPU). At that time fans will also speed up and mask pump noise.
100% all the time lowers idle temps and may AIOs have it constant and not adjustable.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS