Question Keep getting BSOD [minidumps included]

Jun 30, 2019
Hello all.

Not to long ago (2 months) i assembled a new pc myself. but somehow i keep getting BSOD's

Also my screen sometimes wont turn on when i boot op the pc. a led on my motherboard then turns on which indicates the cpu is not working or broken? Also somehow when i only place one ram module the bsods are way less frequent if maybe none existent. but ive tried both memory banks separate no difference i even tried both of them in th other slot apart from each other, no difference. but when placed together, i have bsods all over the place.

The weird thing is, when i bought this pc i had another motherboard where the exact same thing happened. if both ram modules were installed i would get bsod's. so i figured it must be the MB so i bought another MB and again the same problem comes now. Another prolem ive been having and ive been trying fr ages now is that my pc wont boot up after put in sleep mode, i tried all things i could find on the web, like checking if keyboard and mouse are set on wake up on sleep, power management, even the bios has a section about starting up after sleep mode, but nothing helps.

I dont have another ryzen processer laying around so i cannot just simply replace it and test if it is the processer, same goes for memory, idont have another ddr4 memory bank laying around. and same goes for my MB i dont have another MB laying around that supports ryzen 5 and ddr4.

My specs are;

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18362) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor (12 CPUs), ~3.4GHz

BIOS: BIOS Date: 05/30/19 14:27:21 Ver: V2.86 (type: BIOS) (up-to date)

System Model: MS-7B84 (motherboard)

Memory: G.Skill Aegis F4-3000C16D-16GISB (DDR4) (3GHz)

Storage: 111GB KINGSTON SA400S37120G (SATA-2 (SSD))

8192MB ATI Radeon RX 580 Series (ASRock)

Things i already have tried and are not the cause of these bsod's / black screen after sleep / black screen when starting up;

GPU (replaced with another one i had laying around, still had the same issues)
Case ( i have my hardware on a box right now (i figured the case might be given it a short circuit or something)
power supply (i have 2 power supplies, with both the same problem exists)
HDD i have ssd and a normaal hdd and with both same problem exists (installed winows on both of em)
Windows 10 (i installed winows 10 a couple of times) still same problems
Drivers (updates MB drivers and GPU drivers to most up to date ones
Bios (updated my bios to most recent version from the official website)
Keyboard & mouse (unplugged them, still same problem)
Screen (connected other screen, still same problems)
Sound card (Scarlet2i4) disconnected it still same problem

Minidumps: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ahoozkq4k3ebtnm/AADbWofUICrq8uKMhq1CNFZba?dl=0

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://pste.eu/p/ozNx.html
File information:063019-7687-01.dmp (Jun 30 2019 - 03:49:38)
Bugcheck:MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1A)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 01 Min(s), and 51 Sec(s)

File information:063019-6859-01.dmp (Jun 30 2019 - 03:47:15)
Bugcheck:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3B)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 01 Min(s), and 54 Sec(s)

File information:063019-5843-01.dmp (Jun 29 2019 - 20:04:49)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)

[TD]Uptime:[/TD]
[TD]0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 00 Min(s), and 51 Sec(s)[/TD]
[/TR]

File information:062919-6171-01.dmp (Jun 29 2019 - 20:03:31)
Bugcheck:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3B)

[TD]Uptime:[/TD]
[TD]0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 00 Min(s), and 37 Sec(s)[/TD]
[/TR]
Possible Motherboard page: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/B450M-PRO-M2
It appears you have the latest (Beta) BIOS installed.

This information can be used by others to help you. I can't help you with this. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
is this ram - serial number F4-3000C16-8GISB - on the ram listing for motherboard as Ryzen picky about using right ram

Have you run memtest on the sticks?
Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.

TRENDING THREADS