Question Keep getting BSOD - Windows 10

Mar 16, 2019
Recently i keep getting BSOD's at random times and i dont know why exactly.

I've ran the Windows Memory diagonostic tool and that came back with no errors, I installed blue screen viewer and it shows that is has something to do with ntoskrnl.exe.
Ill post the minidumps in the link below with MSinfo32 as well

Hopefully somebody can help me and thanks in advance,

``MrPigglessz

Links: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gJz8wOuiyoDd2vIgMVx70LcPvd-pOFv0?usp=sharing

So basically all you need to know is in a different thread that's in the link below, and i would really appreciate if someone could help me with this.

~MrPigglessz

Mar 16, 2019
Hello,

When you upgrading window 10 then you can face this BSOD error. This error due to BSOD error. Another reason for this error corrupted download of the installer.
The main reason for this error is :
Window driver causing conflict.
Some Windows update went wrong.

Update drivers for your hardware. Mostly Blue screen of death is hardware or driver related, so update drivers could fix the cause of the STOP error.
Hi idavictoria788,

I have had the same install of Windows for over a year now without problems, and to my knowledge all my drivers are up to date.

I have checked my RAM with memtest86 and both my sticks came back with no error after running them both for about 3 hours, so right now im at a loss as to what's causing the BSOD's.

Really hope someone can have a look at the minidump.

~MrPigglessz

TRENDING THREADS