[SOLVED] Keep getting mutiple bsod codes randomly

Bryson06

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
Hello all i dont have any idea how to fix this but with the right help from the community im sure i could figure it out what do i do to fix this pls help here is a link to my build https://pcpartpicker.com/user/brysonc/saved/cWXcYJ i recently installed these fans and got new ram now the crashes are worse than ever should i change the build at all? any known issues or conflicts? i used to get crashes here and there with old ram but this getting ridiculous i restarted windows already and all that did was delete all of my games! i also have my ram clocked down to 3066 to make it work

Solution
You would be better off returning both pairs and getting a pack of 4 x 8gb as they are picked specifically to work with each other. It might be fairly easy to match 2 x 8gb together and get them to work but it gets harder the more sticks you add. Better to just get 4 at the same time.

the dump files ill be in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

Are both sticks part of a set? Only sticks guaranteed to work together are those sold in packs

Try running memtesst86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 8 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.

Colif

Win 11 Master
You would be better off returning both pairs and getting a pack of 4 x 8gb as they are picked specifically to work with each other. It might be fairly easy to match 2 x 8gb together and get them to work but it gets harder the more sticks you add. Better to just get 4 at the same time.

the dump files ill be in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

Solution

TRENDING THREADS