keep on getting FW1FontWrapper_64.dll is missing

Solution

I dont know if you have gotten a solution yet, but I have both a FW1FontWrapper.dll and an FW1FontWrapper_64.dll
they are in the sysWOW64 and system32 folders respectively.

that being said I only know about them because the xigncode antihack software some games use flagged my FW1FontWrapper.dll as some sort of hack. it said it was in the system32 folder but all I found was the FW1FontWrapper_64.dll and removing it didnt change the error, but removing the FW1FontWrapper.dll from the sysWOW64 folder did fix it (with the side effect of everything else complaining about the missing...

Illumian

Honorable
Apr 24, 2013

I dont know if you have gotten a solution yet, but I have both a FW1FontWrapper.dll and an FW1FontWrapper_64.dll
they are in the sysWOW64 and system32 folders respectively.

that being said I only know about them because the xigncode antihack software some games use flagged my FW1FontWrapper.dll as some sort of hack. it said it was in the system32 folder but all I found was the FW1FontWrapper_64.dll and removing it didnt change the error, but removing the FW1FontWrapper.dll from the sysWOW64 folder did fix it (with the side effect of everything else complaining about the missing FW1FontWrapper.dll)

hope this helps

Solution