Keep the folder tree structure in windows recycle bin

Jasis

Reputable
Jul 13, 2015
Hi all. I have a NAS and its OS is based on linux. I noticed that when you delete a file there, it moves to its recycle bin and keeps the directory tree information.

I would like to know if the similar can be done in windows recycle bin. I can see the original location information of deleted file in recycle bin by viewing the detail, but I want it to be put inside of folders as the same name as its parents. The settings of windows recycle bin seem not support that. Is there any 3rd party software can do that?

Solution

No, best thing to do is not delete files you don't actually want deleted. It's not a place to keep old files, but is there just in case you deleted something by mistake. My mother used to use the deleted items in her...

No, best thing to do is not delete files you don't actually want deleted. It's not a place to keep old files, but is there just in case you deleted something by mistake. My mother used to use the deleted items in her email to "store" old email. Till the ISP cleared deleted items and all were lost.

Solution