[SOLVED] Keeping Track of Hours of Program Use

Sep 15, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I have been doing some free lance work and not sure how many hours I spent on AutoCAD and Photoshop. I assume there must be some way for me to find out how many hours my computer had each of those programs on. Did I need to have some program installed that keeps track, or is there something I can download now that will review hours in hindsight?

Sorry if this is confusing! I think Mac OS has trackers, but I'm not sure about Windows.

gardenman

Splendid
I'm not aware of any way to retrospectively track the hours of usage. I'm not saying it's impossible, just that I'm not aware of any method.

See if this helps:

Last edited:
Solution

xenthia

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2012
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I have been doing some free lance work and not sure how many hours I spent on AutoCAD and Photoshop. I assume there must be some way for me to find out how many hours my computer had each of those programs on. Did I need to have some program installed that keeps track, or is there something I can download now that will review hours in hindsight?

Sorry if this is confusing! I think Mac OS has trackers, but I'm not sure about Windows.
If you want I can write you a tiny little program for windows in .Net that would do just that for you and share the source code with you too over GitHub.
Or maybe make an addon for process hacker for you that would record the process run time for you if you want?