Question keeps restarting on its own! I need help

Nov 24, 2020
Hello, I've been very frustrated with this problem my pc is having, Hopefully someone can help me before I just waste money and buy a whole new build.

My rig has been working perfectly for the past 2 years (almost 3 years) Ever since i've downloaded call of duty cold war

Things I've already tried:

1) tried reinstalling windows and wiped my c drive again and again about 20 times.. even tried to install windows on my SATA Hard Drive

2) tested my rams.. i tried using brand new ones.. still restarts

3) wiped my graphic driver preinstalled with windows 10 with DDU and reinstalled it with the newest nvidia driver

4) disabled automatic driver installing from windows

5) turning off auto restart when theres problem

- my pc turns off randomly. Sometimes it doesnt turn off even when im gaming for a few hours and the turning off happens randomly.

- when i open the event manager, all the randomly turning off events are Event 41, Kernel-Power issue which says "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." and theres no other things.

- theres no BSOD, computer just dies right away. Sometimes it'd die and tries to boot up for like 3-5 times, but it'd keep dying again before it could even go into bios. Sometimes itd load to desktop and dies again after 15 to 45 mins

my spec (copied from speccy):

-Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

MOTHERBOARD
Asus ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING

CPU
- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz
NZXT Kraken X62 for cooling

RAM
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB)

Graphics Card
EVGA GTX 1080TI FTW3

Storage
NVMe M.2 SSD Samsung 960 EVO
2TB Western Digital (SATA)

Power Supply:
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G3

right now it's running okay but Like i said, the pc dies randomly :(

I have already tried reassembling the components and tighten everything up but i think thats not helping

I was using it fine the other day. It didnt die even when i was playing cold war. But today it died again. When it restarts, it went to desktop then died again short after that. Sometimes it wont even boot past bios, or dies while on windows login page. Ugh this is so frustrating.

PSU or video card may be an issue since you already did a clean Windows setup and tried different RAM. Nothing is overclocked when you are testing this right? Tested with one RAM stick at a time? CPU or motherboard are a bit less likely to be an issue so those can be saved for testing later.

Try underclocking the video card see if that helps.