Question Kernal Error 41

Mar 21, 2021
Hey ever since I got a Kernal Error 41 on my pc its been lagging hard non stop I cant even enter CSGO Valorant or even Roblox without getting crashes and a fat bluescreen that comes along with it sometimes the bluescreen error dosent even show up and my monitor goes blank but my pc is on. anything that requires a fat CPU amount I gotta avoid cause of Bluescreens. The only Error I get when i restart my PC is CMOS BATTERY FAILURE which means I might have a faulty PSU. do you think a faulty PSU is causing this. Cause my ram and cpu are completely fine according to bios and i only receive a Battery Failure Error ONLY SOMETIMES when the PC Is restarted. PS I have encountered the CMOS BATTERY FAILURE issue from the beginning but things have gotten worse. The list below is all the system errors and logs that I have had today, and the recent blue screens that have happend
As you can see with the Bluescreen errors the problem has been happening more frequently compared to before do you think my faulty PSU Could be causing this?
View: https://imgur.com/a/6tfqewn

(Most of the Bluescreens came up as PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA) Or the worst One NTFS.sys