Question Kernal security check error preventing me from streaming

Nov 11, 2019
I have tried talking to Nivida Customer support, League of legends support, streamlabs and obs support. and none of the have been able to fix my problem. I have a computer that will run all of this just fine but I dont know why I am randomly getting these errors. they will always happen after a while but they will mostly show up when playing league. It freezes the game for a few seconds flashes black and then goes back to working and from there it will keep happening more frequently until I reboot, and when I do I will always receive a kernel security check error. I have tried SFC, Memtest, stress testing ect. but nothing will produce this error or solve it. I have reinstalled windows multiple times and I don't know what else to do at this point. when I tried looking at "reliability center" it says windows is the cause of the error and that it was not shut down correctly even though I always use the shutdown button in windows. I know my SSDs are not the problem because they worked fine on my old system. I never got the error until after I upgraded my 980 Ti to my 2 2080 TIs in nvlink. when I talked to nvidia's customer help center they said it was not cause my the gpu but when I talked with the league of legends support team they said my drivers were not installing correctly no matter how I installed them. I don't know what else to do at this point or who else I can reach out to for help

System:
CPU: Ryzen 3900x
Motherboard: Asus ROG strix x570 -f gaming
Ram: 64gb Gskill ripjaw 3200
GPU: 2x 2080TI running with a Nvlink bridge
PSU: corsair hx 1000I
Storage: 2x samsung 850 evo ssds
Monitors 2 (1 using display and the other using hdmi)

Peripherals:
Ducky Keyboard
corsair scimitar
steelseries arctis 7 (usb wireless) (using both game and chat)
Focusrite scarlett 2i2

Crash Dump: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EJPMPY-a8NESgFmC23pkVb1Pb13VMSOz

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2019
Welcome to the forums my friend!

Please see the BSOD link in my signature below for details on how to obtain the dump files for the bug checks, then post a downloadable link to them here so we can download and have a deeper dig :)
Sorry I haven't used this sight before but thanks for the advice I added a link to a my dive folder that has the crash dumps available. what should I do now, Should I repost it or post this in a different category that would fit this better?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Sorry I haven't used this sight before but thanks for the advice I added a link to a my dive folder that has the crash dumps available. what should I do now, Should I repost it or post this in a different category that would fit this better?
Here is fine as with BSOD, you never technically know what the problem is!
Just post a link to the dump files here so myself and a couple others can download them and try and do a bit more digging :)

Nov 11, 2019
Here is fine as with BSOD, you never technically know what the problem is!
Just post a link to the dump files here so myself and a couple others can download them and try and do a bit more digging :)
I have 3 Different files posted on the link that I edited into my post but I will also post it here. I don't know if they will help because it will blue screen on restart no matter how long after the freeze happens. So if i get the freeze and restart right away it will happen but if I wait a hour or more the computer will work fine (other then continuing to play league of legends) untill i restart.
Crash dump: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EJPMPY-a8NESgFmC23pkVb1Pb13VMSOz

Nov 11, 2019
So to confirm, you only get the BSOD once windows has loaded, but it can happen almost immediately as it's loaded?
I'm looking at the dump files now.
It only happens on shutdown. after it freezes I can still use it just fine but on shutdown no matter how long after it happens it will cause the error.