Question Kernel 41 63

Apr 5, 2022
Hey guys, so last month this error start and my computer was rebooting, I did everything I found to do on software and nothing, so in hardware I started to take the internet cable and shutdown the computer to see if the battery of the motherboard was working correctly, the clock didn't change compared to the clock of my phone, tried only one ram in other slot, nothing, tried gpu in other slot, nothing so then I tried to put the cables of the power supply on other slot in the power supply and it worked, the pc was no longer rebooting... Until today, started the same error, so I moved the cables of the gpu and CPU again.. It stops the error but I'm afraid it will appen again... Do you guys have some hints for me? Psu is still in warranty, should I buy new cables? Or buy other psu?
PSU: Nox Hummer X650w 80plus gold
CPU: Intel i5 10600kf
Cooler: CPU Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 A-RGB All-In-One
Gpu: rtx 2060 6gb xrl8 gaming oc twinfan
Ram: 16gb HyperX predator ddr4 2933MHs
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B-560-G Gaming wifi

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build? In order to rule out the PSU as the culprit you're going to have to source a donor PSU that has at least 650W of power for the entire system, reliably made, to see if the issue persists.

BIOS version for your motherboard at the time of writing?

Reactions: Jonyserra
Apr 5, 2022
Hello, Thank you,
The psu is 1 year and 4 months old, yeah I know I should do that, I will if the problem comes again.
Data/version of BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. 0403, 14/01/2021 (Don't know if is this)