Kernel data inpage error.. sometimes spaceport.sys , sometimes ntfs.sys etc?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hussassasin

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2013
guys i have recently been having bsods with kernel data inpage error and sometimes it shows ntfs.sys and sometimes spaceport.sys etc .. and i have noticed that while i start the computer theres some kind of squeaking sound that comes 1 or 2 times for just a second or so .. this same sound comes exactly before getting the bluescreen .. i am not able to figure out where this sound is coming from but i assumed that it was the hard disk and i downloaded crystal info which shows 1 pending sector count and 1 uncorrectable sector count .. also the seatools long test failed .. so i think it maybe the hard drive

i am attaching the dump files https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6I123EK7SNZQnlPRUVESHlnZmM&usp=sharing

hussassasin

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2013
just an update .. the problem indeed was the power supply .. i got my power supply replaced and the problem is gone ... it was probably that the power supply was cutting the power to the hard disk or something .. anyways its done :)

Phoonster

Reputable
Nov 22, 2015
Hello. I'm very new here. I'm having very similar issues with my lenovo thinkpad x140e laptop. Today alone, I've had 4 BSoDs. I ran lenovo's hardware diagnostics twice, and everything passed. I've ran an sfc.exe /scannow and it did find corrupt files and successfully repaired them (CBS.log). I've also ran dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and it said restore operation completed successfully. component store corruption was repaired.
The original specs to my laptop is:
E1-2500(1.4Ghz), 2Gb RAM, 320Gb 7200rpm HD, 11.6in 1366x768 LCD, AMD Radeon HD 8240 Graphics, 802.11abgn wireless, Bluetooth, Secure Chip, UltraNav, 6c Li-Ion, Win8 64
Originally, I thought perhaps it was the hard drive or memory, so I replaced and upgraded it with 16Gb RAM, and 512Gb Crucial SSD MX100.
Still received BSoD's.
This is the 3rd time I've reinstalled Windows 8 from factory settings. The BSoD was also present when I upgraded to Windows 8.1, then again as a clean install on Windows 10. I used McAfee 8.8 Enterprise provided by the school, and I read somewher that that might be one of the cuplrits, and that perhaps I was using 32bit instead of 64bit. I have removed McAfee completely and still experience BSoD's.
Here's a link to my OneDrive that I've attached DMP files and CBS logs.
http://1drv.ms/1HgVMx4
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!