Kernel power 41 (63) error

Feb 12, 2019
I have a brand new gaming laptop, i had this issue since i start playing pubg. And just not long ago watched event viewer and saw that this error was popping up everytime my pc froze then i play such games like Pubg, apex legends that requires more power. Im from Lithuania, but for some reason i didn't use Eu power cord, instead of it i use UK power cord through adapter that is EU to put in socket. Could be this the issue that my eu adapter can't give that much power through it and could a new EU power cord fix the problem? Any guess?

Welp, I wouldn't advise using that contraption just to get power. Simply more points of failure when using the UK cable + adapter. That being said, it should work fine.

The event described in Event Viewer simply means that your PC powered down unexpectedly. The reason behind it could be anything, the event doesn't describe that.

Contact your reseller, seeing as it's a brand new laptop. It simply shouldn't be doing this, there's warranty for problems exactly like this.

Feb 12, 2019
Will try to change power cord, from UK + adapter to EU power cord will see if the error still pop up.

Going through my old threads and now that I think about it, the event in Event Manager could however show error codes in the details. You can simply left click the event and it should show the details. Right clicking and choosing "Event properties" should show the same results. You can try googling those or posting them here, if they're not all 0x0 codes.