[SOLVED] Kernel-power 41 critical error while gaming for for 20 minutes

Aug 31, 2021
Hello so i recently bought a new pc the first few days everything was good till one day i decided to play some gta v and then out of nowhere pc shut off by itself.I thought maybe it was the power i booted it up again browsed the web for a 10 minutes decided to play some gta v with my friend opened the game then while the game was loading it turned off again i thought it was the electricity again and that it have problem but i my monitor didnt shut off either my tv so maybe it was the power cable i unplugged it and then plugged it again it then waited for 20 mintutes.I started up started playing gta v online after 30 minutes no problem then again it happend.Then i stopped playing for a few hours started playing again after 5-6 hours no problems for 1 hour then it shut off again after this a played some cs for 2 hours but everything seemed to be fine 1 day passed by everything was good then the after tommorow i was playing 7 days to die for 40 minutes then my pc butted off again everything turned off but the motherboard was still on it had rgb on it 2 days passed by i thought everything was good till it booted off again and then the next day (today it butted off again).I called my the pc building company that built my pc they said to look on event viewer and system then i found kermel power 41 critical error they told us to look on the web for some fixes or start a forum and ask people about it.
Can you please tell me what to do i have all the latest nvidia drivers.
Specs
:Gigabyte Aorus B550 pro v2
Ryzen 5 5600x
Arctic Freezer esports duo
t force delta rgb black 32 gb 2x16 3600mhz
Rtx 3070 aorus master
aorus 850w 80 gold plus
512 gb gigabyte nvme ssd
2tb western digital red

Solution
man i dont know how to work with this program do you have a discord to explain how this works
The PSU voltages are generally listed in the motherboard section in HWInfo.
The main voltages are 12,5 and 3.3.
They must stay with 5% of these values at all times....including idle....and heavy load.
If they don't....it can cause crashes.
HWInfo also records the high and low values.
Most PSUs I see fail.....fail for low voltage and not high.....and usually under load.
man i dont know how to work with this program do you have a discord to explain how this works
They must stay with 5% of these values at all times....including idle....and heavy load.
Most PSUs I see fail.....fail for low voltage and not high.....and usually under load.

Solution
Aug 31, 2021
i think i solved the problem i think it wasnt in the psu.I had to install drivers for my b550 chipset motheboard