smelly47

Commendable
Apr 1, 2020
Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x (stock)
MOBO: MSI X570-A PRO Motherboard ATX
GPU: MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660Ti
RAM: HyperX FURY DDR4 16 GB (Kit 2x8 GB)
PSU: Corsair RM850 (80+ Gold)
SSD(C: drive): Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB

Shortly after getting my PC in late August of last year, my machine began restarting occasionally when under load - i.e. gaming or using video editing software. As more time passed these restarts became more frequent, I speculated that it was my PSU, however I have tested the machine with two extra PSUs with no avail. The restarts occur instantaneously where my screens turns black and the pc fans turn off and then back on and normal pc startup occurs and not a BSOD. I also did a memtest to check if the RAM sticks where the issue however it was clean. Unfortunately I'm not able to replace CPU or motherboard to test at the moment so i haven't been able to do that.

A very important thing to note is, that these restarts become more frequent the more performance intensive my power plan is, i.e. ultimate performance makes the problem occur very quickly, high performance makes the problem occur less quickly, balanced performance is even less and with power saver the restarts completely stop. However this is definitely not practical as performance is greatly reduced especially in terms of FPS. I used HWINFO to log my temps, volts, etc.. of my components on Ultimate and balanced performance before my pc crashed whilst playing Escape from Tarkov however, I don't know what to look for in these logs at all. I added the drive link to the excel documents below, be advised that it records data every 3 seconds and that "ultimate performance" crashes much faster than "balanced performance" as you can probably see.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm not very tech savvy and to say I'm pretty lost is an understatement.