Kernel-Power Critical Error ID 41

Sep 30, 2018
So, a few weeks ago I thought about an upgrade, so I bought an AMD-FX8350 eight-core 4ghz to replace my AMD-FX4130 quad-core 3.8ghz. It arrived, I replaced the old one with this new one and I booted my PC. The computer boots perfectly, no problems there, no problems with the Windows, nothing. I wanted to test it so I started CS:GO, the first thing I do is join a local server, and start playing with the graphics settings, I had them on Medium, so I set them all on High, I hit apply and my computer suddenly restarts. I was like, what, then I tried Far Cry 3 and PUBG, same thing, if I applied higher settings and tried to play my PC would restart. So I've been trying to fix this issue in the last few days with the help of this site but failed. I've tried, disabling the Cool'n'Quiet function in the BIOS, tried enabling C1E with Cool'n'Quit, tried setting the RAM in power down mode, tried the power saving fixes, tried disabling audio drivers, tried reinstalling my windows, tried changing the PSU cable, tried running HeavyLoad, FuMark without my computer restarting. It only does so when I play games on higher settings. What could this mean? Should I return the CPU?

Specs:
MB: ASRock 970 Extreme3
GPU: Placa video MSI GeForce GTX 660 Gaming Twin Frozr OC 2GB GDDR5 192-bit
New CPU: AMD-FX8350 Unlocked Edition 4GHZ
RAM: 2x Zeppelin 1333 4GB DDR3
SSD: I think it's a Seagate Desktop HDD: ST1000DM003 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive Bare Drive
PSU: Corsair 450W

It's not the temperature, my CPU stays at 15-20C idle and max. 45 while gaming, and my GPU at a max. of 73 while gaming.

*had some problems some months ago where I would hear a strange sound coming from the unit and after that sound my computer would freeze for 5-10 secs, but it stopped after a month and me cleaning the unit, and running a script "mystring=(80000000)", not sure what solved the issue.*

EDIT: Just found another event log, Kernel-EventTracking created 6 seconds after the Kernel-Power one, "Error setting traits on Provider {8444a4fb-d8d3-4f38-84f8-89960a1ef12f}. Error: 0xC0000001" tried searching for the string in regedit but nothing showed up.

Sep 30, 2018
After reading about stability testing my PSU I gave it a try. The +12V value is at 11.77 at idle, but when I stress test my GPU with FurMark it drops to 11.19, some people said that the min. value is 11.40, so I guess I'll need to replace my PSU?
EDIT: If I stress both the CPU and the GPU at the same time it goes to 11.09. I think that's a pretty big difference.

Replace it with a good quality UNIT.

Sep 30, 2018
I bought a new PSU, it worked perfectly so far, so yeah, it was the PSU. There are 2 possible scenarios: 1. I upgraded my GPU and CPU without upgrading my PSU so the PSU couldn't power the new ones, AMD FX-4130 > AMD-FX8350 and GTS450 > GTX660, or 2. The PSU was faulty. But yeah, I solved it by upgrading my PSU from a Corsair VS450 to a VS550. Thanks for the replies.