[SOLVED] Kernel Power Error 41 (Only on one game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2019
So I've been struggling with this problem for some time now - random black screen restart at VERY specific times on ONE specific game (Escape from Tarkov) during the loading screen. At no other point do I get a restart other than that. Ive read plenty of fourms on common fixes and what I can do it troubleshoot - so far im at the point of either buying a new mobo or PSU - any advise? Im hesitant because its so damn specific which leads me to believe its not a power issue.

Solution
Maybe try this, which supposedly ups CPU usage which the game seems to require just to launch. I list this one first because it more likely relates to your Error 41.

If for some reason you get random crashes during gameplay, try this.

I've read this started happening mostly after a recent update, which was probably coded poorly. If that's the case, hopefully they'll come out with a hotfix for it.
Maybe try this, which supposedly ups CPU usage which the game seems to require just to launch. I list this one first because it more likely relates to your Error 41.

If for some reason you get random crashes during gameplay, try this.

I've read this started happening mostly after a recent update, which was probably coded poorly. If that's the case, hopefully they'll come out with a hotfix for it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS