Question "Kernel security check failure" and "Kernel-mode heap corruption" BSODs ?

Kvahuest01

Commendable
Aug 20, 2020
So this just started out of the blue, i was using my pcand was on it for about 3 hours, on and off games, when i booted up a game just for a couple last goes i got the kernel security check error BSOD pop up.

i ran sfc /scannow and it found corrupted files, thought it was all fixed and it was not, booted up a game to see if it would work and no dice, still got the same error.

ran malwarebytes and windows defender both found nothing.

Found 3 updates windows needed so i let it do that, then did the full health check of the system and it said its fully operational. (With the dism thi

Ive done a memory check with the windows memory diag tool, all came back clear.

after all this i now get the heap corruption BSOD, i can sit there and watch yt fine just when i go into games.

minidump files - https://files.catbox.moe/9nxzdp.zip

could it be a sign of some sort of hardware failure? if so i hope not dont have the money for it

Last edited:
So this just started out of the blue, i was using my pcand was on it for about 3 hours, on and off games, when i booted up a game just for a couple last goes i got the kernel security check error BSOD pop up.

i ran sfc /scannow and it found corrupted files, thought it was all fixed and it was not, booted up a game to see if it would work and no dice, still got the same error.

ran malwarebytes and windows defender both found nothing.

Found 3 updates windows needed so i let it do that, then did the full health check of the system and it said its fully operational. (With the dism thi

Ive done a memory check with the windows memory diag tool, all came back clear.

after all this i now get the heap corruption BSOD, i can sit there and watch yt fine just when i go into games.

minidump files - https://files.catbox.moe/9nxzdp.zip

could it be a sign of some sort of hardware failure? if so i hope not dont have the money for it
It more sounds like windows is corrupted as much as you may have verified files and all, it won't always resolve a down to right corrupted os it can only fix what windows knows to fix or how. So here's the best part of it is windows that corrupted you can reset windows and keep all files it will download a fresh os and reinstall it