May 23, 2020
hey,

so i have had my pc for well over an year now, it has so far been working perfectly okay. about a week ago i got bored so i decided to do some cable management in my case. after having done this i booted up my pc and ever since then i keep getting random blue screen errors like tcpip.sys, IRQL not found, and various others. i should mention that i did change my SSD's usual location, but have since kept it back in the original position as well as tried changing wires but no change occurs.
I have also run the memory check tool as well as checked all my hard drives for error. i have also updated all my device driver.
the crash usually occurs when a game is almost done loading up and then i am met with a blue screen of death errors.

my specs are:

intel core i5-3470
AMD radeon rx570 OC edition
12gb ddr3 ram
120GB kingston SSD
500GB WD HDD
1TB seagate HDD

here is the who crashed crashdump analysis:

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. This system is not configured for complete or automatic crash dumps. For best results, configure your system to write out complete or automatic crash dumps. Select Tools->Crash Dump Configuration from the main menu to configure your system to write out complete memory dumps.

Crash dump directories:
C:\WINDOWS
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Sat 5/23/2020 4:46:16 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052320-11656-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1AABB0)
Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x3, 0xFFFFF4877F045720, 0xFFFFF4877F045678, 0x0)
Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 5/23/2020 4:13:58 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052320-11984-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41791, 0xFFFFC28006FC03C0, 0xFFFFB208452D7D40, 0x1)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 5/23/2020 9:13:08 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052320-11921-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x3001290, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8023A632950)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.

On Sat 5/23/2020 8:48:55 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052320-12093-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFB24A7EEE6810, 0x2, 0xFFFFF80139550050, 0xC)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

On Sat 5/23/2020 8:11:28 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052320-13078-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: win32kfull.sys (0xFFFFC2E114C80983)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFC2E114C80983, 0xFFFFC48806228DF0, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\win32kfull.sys
description: Full/Desktop Win32k Kernel Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

Conclusion

5 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. No offending third party drivers have been found. Connsider using WhoCrashed Professional which offers more detailed analysis using symbol resolution. Also configuring your system to produce a full memory dump may help you.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

edit:

i further ran a cmd command to check for corrupt files, here is the result:
https://ibb.co/T2QPVty

here is the CBS log:
https://gofile.io/d/uOSdLZ
(please scroll down to the bottom) (this is a free file hoster i used for the log file dont worry no virus :) )

Last edited:
Solution
Have you tried this?

download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB
once USB is created, put it in PC you want to upgrade
go to file explorer and run setup.exe on the USB
this will offer to upgrade current PC
let it and see if it goes any further.

Media creation tool can update without making USB but if it fails, you have to download files again. If USB fails, you still have the installer.

I will send link to a friend, he will answer later on.

Colif

Win 11 Master
can you go to C:\WINDOWS\Minidump
Copy the minidumps to another folder
upload copies from new folder to a file sharing website and show links here, and I get someone to convert them, as they will help more than who crashed is.

tcpip.sys is a windows driver that relates to LAN drivers, so updating your LAN or Wifi drivers could fix this.

for the scan that didn't fix everything

right click start button
choose powershell (admin)
copy/paste this command into window:
Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth
and press enter

Once it completes, re run type SFC /scannow and press enter

restart PC once its all done

You on version 1803 of Win 10, you should upgrade since 1909 is current build

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

Last edited:
May 23, 2020
upload copies from new folder to a file sharing website and show links here, and I get someone to convert them, as they will help more than who crashed is.

tcpip.sys is a windows driver that relates to LAN drivers, so updating your LAN or Wifi drivers could fix this.

right click start button
and press enter

dear colif,

i have tried multiple time to update to build 1909 but my computer keeps showing an error.
as for uploading the dump files, i have currently run a chkdsck C; /f /r /x command on cmd and put my PC into restart to repair the errors. this process may take some time and i shall upload the dump files.
i shall also run your suggested command once this process is done. thankyou for taking out the time to look into my matter, i really appreciate it!

May 23, 2020

right click start button
and press enter

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dodxa28xocwgo1b/minidump.rar/file
here is the minidump

also, i ran powershell in admin mode and input your command, it says that the command is not supported

Colif

Win 11 Master
Have you tried this?

download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

Media creation tool can update without making USB but if it fails, you have to download files again. If USB fails, you still have the installer.

Solution
May 23, 2020
Have you tried this?

i will try this shortly, thankyou

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, if you've reinstalled then these dumps files won't be as useful since you will likely have different versions of drivers and such. So let us know if you have reinstalled.

If not, result from the dump files: https://gemmierpiranha.htmlpasta.com/
File information:052320-13078-01.dmp (May 22 2020 - 23:11:28)
Bugcheck:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3B)
Probably caused by:win32kfull.sys (Process: csrss.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 07 Min(s), and 56 Sec(s)

File information:052320-12093-01.dmp (May 22 2020 - 23:48:55)
Bugcheck:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: csrss.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 14 Min(s), and 40 Sec(s)

File information:052320-11984-01.dmp (May 23 2020 - 07:13:58)
Bugcheck:MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1A)
Probably caused by:dxgmms2.sys (Process: farcry3.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 09 Min(s), and 10 Sec(s)

File information:052320-11921-01.dmp (May 23 2020 - 00:13:08)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 06 Min(s), and 06 Sec(s)

File information:052320-11656-01.dmp (May 23 2020 - 07:46:16)
Bugcheck:KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 06 Min(s), and 43 Sec(s)
Comment: 2 or more types of RAM are installed.
How long have you had this RAM setup and how long have you been crashing? Often when you mix different types of RAM it can cause crashes.

Comment: The overclocking driver "RTCore64.sys" was found on your system. (MSI Afterburner)

Possible Motherboard page: https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/50098/intel-desktop-board-dh67bl.html

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
errors 3 & 5 both mention DirectX. 90% of the time its a GPU driver although it can also be audio
It is likely GPU drivers only as I can't see any sound apart from the hdmi sound that comes with GPU
Try doing this and reinstall new AMD drivers after - https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq...n-install-of-your-video-card-drivers.2402269/

Is the gpu made by asus as otherwise I don't know why this is on PC
Aug 22 2012AsIO.sysASUS Input Output driver
This can cause BSOD as well, its used for Ps3/Ps4 controllers
May 05 2013ScpVBus.sysScarlet.Crush Productions Scp Dual Shock 3 Virtual Bus driver

So only download on the intel website for motherboard is - Product Discontinuation Notice for Intel Desktop Board downloads.
not exactly what I was after

May 27, 2020
hey,

so i have had my pc for well over an year now, it has so far been working perfectly okay. about a week ago i got bored so i decided to do some cable management in my case. after having done this i booted up my pc and ever since then i keep getting random blue screen errors like tcpip.sys, IRQL not found, and various others. i should mention that i did change my SSD's usual location, but have since kept it back in the original position as well as tried changing wires but no change occurs.
I have also run the memory check tool as well as checked all my hard drives for error. i have also updated all my device driver.
the crash usually occurs when a game is almost done loading up and then i am met with a blue screen of death errors.

my specs are:

intel core i5-3470
AMD radeon rx570 OC edition
12gb ddr3 ram
120GB kingston SSD
500GB WD HDD
1TB seagate HDD

here is the who crashed crashdump analysis:

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. This system is not configured for complete or automatic crash dumps. For best results, configure your system to write out complete or automatic crash dumps. Select Tools->Crash Dump Configuration from the main menu to configure your system to write out complete memory dumps.

Crash dump directories:
C:\WINDOWS
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Sat 5/23/2020 4:46:16 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052320-11656-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x3, 0xFFFFF4877F045720, 0xFFFFF4877F045678, 0x0)
Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.

On Sat 5/23/2020 4:13:58 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052320-11984-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41791, 0xFFFFC28006FC03C0, 0xFFFFB208452D7D40, 0x1)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).

On Sat 5/23/2020 9:13:08 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052320-11921-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x3001290, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8023A632950)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.

On Sat 5/23/2020 8:48:55 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052320-12093-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFB24A7EEE6810, 0x2, 0xFFFFF80139550050, 0xC)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.

On Sat 5/23/2020 8:11:28 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052320-13078-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: win32kfull.sys (0xFFFFC2E114C80983)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFC2E114C80983, 0xFFFFC48806228DF0, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\win32kfull.sys
description: Full/Desktop Win32k Kernel Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

Conclusion

5 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. No offending third party drivers have been found. Connsider using WhoCrashed Professional which offers more detailed analysis using symbol resolution. Also configuring your system to produce a full memory dump may help you.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

edit:

i further ran a cmd command to check for corrupt files, here is the result:
https://ibb.co/T2QPVty

here is the CBS log:
https://gofile.io/d/uOSdLZ
(please scroll down to the bottom) (this is a free file hoster i used for the log file dont worry no virus :) )
Hey Gena I'm having quite the same errors! I hope you get to solve this.