[SOLVED] Kernel security check failure

Mar 18, 2020
When I run Nokia care suit software to flash my Nokia asha 501 bb5 device just when the flashing starts my pc will ran into Kernel Security Check Failure BSOD
I ran the Nokia care suite on windows 8, 8.1 and 10
but no luck

I have read that
Kernel Security Check Failure means a file has failed a compatibility or integrity check and needs to be updated or replaced. This can also be caused by outdated drivers.

But I have seen youtube tutorials running the same tool on windows 10
I tried to change compatiabilty settings to various versions but still no luck

Can somebody help me

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Solution