[SOLVED] "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" ?

Dec 5, 2021
I almost received this BSOD every time I turn on my PC since the last Windows 10 update.
My build:
MOBO: ASUS prime 390A
CPU: i7-8700
GPU: EVGA RTX 3070TI
RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Intel XMP 2.0 Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-32GTZR
PSU: Corsair 750 Gold

I also included the minidump :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qaohqyJW25NzK7Ajf9pkmfZVMMEbqVgH/view?usp=sharing

Any help would be great, thanks.

Solution
The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE that crashed Dwm.exe was caused by GPU drivers
DWM.exe - Desktop Windows Manager, sits between applications and GPU
Crash also mentioned DirectX which was what made me certain that error is gpu drivers

try running DDU in safe mode and reinstall GPU drivers

I can't tell what cause of other crash is but as its victim was GameOverlayUI.exe I could guess its GPU drivers as well.

3 of the dumps were empty so no results for those.

Colif

Win 11 Master
The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE that crashed Dwm.exe was caused by GPU drivers
Crash also mentioned DirectX which was what made me certain that error is gpu drivers

I can't tell what cause of other crash is but as its victim was GameOverlayUI.exe I could guess its GPU drivers as well.

Solution
Dec 5, 2021

Thank you so much. I might decide to reinstall the OS since every Windows update gives me trouble.