Question Keyboar key is looping infinitely, if I press tab it stops but the key dies completely

Dec 12, 2019
So keyboard worked fine until today. Yesterday night I cleaned it. It was really bad so I used alcohol lotion cause I know alcohol dries fast. Still let it dry all night just to be safe. All of this while its not connected to the computer of course. I let my keyes insie soap an water to clean them an this morning I dried them properly. All buttons are clear of dirt and they function properly. Leds are functioning as well. So i am just sitting typing etc when the computer starts typing d infinitely like so " ddddddddddddddddddd " . I have encountered this problem before but I don't remember how I fixed it. I tried rebooting as well as changing ports with no results. Every time I do it whenever I click some sort of typing space like google search for example keyboar will type d with no end. If I press tab this stops but the button becomes dead. Again pretty god damn sure its not water. Any ideas? I love this keyboard a lot, I don't wanna buy a new one just for this problem... thanks in avance!
EDIT 1 : I've got some extra info that might be usefull. Lets say that my keyboar is disconnected. As soon as I connect it to my computer there is an extremely low volume, very irritating buzz. Could it possible indicate a fault with the systems wiring or whatever? Sorry for my descriptions I am not electronics savy at all :/
EDIT 2 : Some more info that may or may not be usefull. If I press an hold the d button while connecting the keyboard to the computer, the computer will not type the letter infinitely but the button will be dead from the start.

Last edited: