Question Keyboard advice

Sep 23, 2019
Hello i would like to get a good gaming slim keyboard if possible mechanical like the SK650 coolermaster one but way cheaper if possible. Can you please suggest something good and cheap. (Slim keyboard)
71deQD-Yu1L._SL1500_.jpg

Lutfij

Titan
Same story as your other thread. Please state your budget, your location and your preferred site for purchase to see what options you have? Might I also add, that when you look at cheaper alternatives, they usually mean they lack in quality and or durability. It's best investing money into a brand that stand behind their products and offer reliable quality.

Sep 23, 2019
Same story as your other thread. Please state your budget, your location and your preferred site for purchase to see what options you have? Might I also add, that when you look at cheaper alternatives, they usually mean they lack in quality and or durability. It's best investing money into a brand that stand behind their products and offer reliable quality.
ok country is Greece prefered site is computeruniverse.net but amazon is ok with me. Yes i know about the quality lack and staff but im trying to find a good enough thats not expensive, yet gaming keyboard