[SOLVED] Keyboard and headset recommendations

May 10, 2020
Looking at buying a new gaming keyboard and headset. Looking for a headset that I can use to game on my laptop and with my PS4 and a decent gaming keyboard. I have a around £100 -£115max but of course cheaper the better. Any recommendations would be great thanks

Looking at buying a new gaming keyboard and headset. Looking for a headset that I can use to game on my laptop and with my PS4 and a decent gaming keyboard. I have a around £100 -£115max but of course cheaper the better. Any recommendations would be great thanks

Is this amount for each of those or for both? Are you looking for a mechanical keyboard? If yes what type of switches? For headsets going from something in the 30-40-50 range to the 70-100 range will give you a very good boost in audio quality. Keyboards also start to be good in the 50+ range. You may want to look at what you can spend a bit, over how long you will be using it putting in another 30 or so to the budget will give you a nicer setup that you will be using for years.

Reactions: Ben229