Keyboard and mouse not working unless DSE mode

May 17, 2018
Hey! So i really need some help here
I'll explain everything i just need to fix this so please help me

Anyway, it all started one day, when i booted up the PC and i couldnt move the mouse or type anything, i noticed that they both worked at the bios, but would turn off after the "Starting windows" thingy. After that, i couldnt move any of em (Both of them are USB by the way)

So, i googled this issue and there was a post, one of the fixes (Not entirely doe) is to do the Driver Signature Enforcement thing...

While it worked for a while i couldnt help but find myself unable to do many things on this mode, like installing some software, or playing some games... So i really need to fix this

I tried plugging in ps/2 keyboards too, but they would have the same problem, turned off after the "Starting windows" screen... I cant even start on Safe mode, i can only do it on DSE mode...

I can give you any info you need to help me, i just want this fiex

Solution
Problem is with your drivers, hence why it work on DSE. You may need to reinstall your windows. Backup everything and format it and install windows again.

nagazai

Reputable
Nov 13, 2017
Problem is with your drivers, hence why it work on DSE. You may need to reinstall your windows. Backup everything and format it and install windows again.

Solution