Question Keyboard and Mouse only works in Safe Mode

Dec 23, 2019
I have Hp pavellion 20a-225in. windows 8.1 64bit. I was recovering photo from my mobile's internal memory using wondershare drfone. pc was not detecting my mobile so i start switching between different usb ports and then pc freeze, so i force shutdown with power button and i turned it on. since then Keyboard and mouse is not working. But on startup I pressed F11 and manged to enter safe mode using command prompt.(start up settings was not showing so i used command). In safe mode both keyboard and mouse are working fine. I tried these troubleshoots-

1.run msconfig.msc, hide all mircosoft services, disable rest of services (My Quick Heal Total security services can not be disabled) , disabled all startup program, restart pc and again pressed F11 to use command prompt to exit safe mode, pc boot normally. but still keyboard and mouse not working.

2. Again enter safe mode, in device manager uninstalled all keyboard and mouse included hidden, scan for hardware changes, restart for normal mode. no help.

it is also not detecting any USB drive or any other USB device in normal mode.

Any solution for this strange problem..

Dec 23, 2019
I'd be tempted to uninstall Quick Heal software completely (in Safe Mode if that's possible). Then see if peripherals work in normal mode.
Thanks for reply..
Now I can control my PC with speech recognition. In device manager I found three devices with yellow mark. when I disable and enable
Texas Instruments USB 3.0 xHCI Host Controller
my USB 3.0 ports start recognizing USB keyboard mouse and drive. But still USB 2.0 Ports are not working. Also I have to to do this on every startup.