Keyboard and mouse reckonization issues

ialovi

Commendable
Oct 9, 2016
So I have a problem where my USB ports are not reckoning mouse and keyboard in bios or windows. I installed a case USB port, no luck I used the one son the mobo, no luck. Yes I have enabled legacy. Fast boot is not on. Both work, tried on different system. Yes I have tried different ports. Don't have a ps2 mouse. Kinda don't want to wait 2 days for it to come in I've been waiting 2 months to game Im just impatient with everything lol thanks in advance

Solution
Gtx 980ti some generic 1600 mhz ran 8gb stick 2 gb stick 1230 v2 generic Chinese mech keyboard and a g502 proteus spectrum h61mv itx

Sounds like a ASRock H61MV-ITX motherboard which have 2 usb headers and PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports

does your system give your a keyboard/mouse error during the boot process ?
maybe look in your bios and disable the PS/2 ports, some system will refuse to boot properly if ps/2 are not connected.

Gtx 980ti some generic 1600 mhz ran 8gb stick 2 gb stick 1230 v2 generic Chinese mech keyboard and a g502 proteus spectrum h61mv itx

Sounds like a ASRock H61MV-ITX motherboard which have 2 usb headers and PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports

does your system give your a keyboard/mouse error during the boot process ?
maybe look in your bios and disable the PS/2 ports, some system will refuse to boot properly if ps/2 are not connected.

Solution