Keyboard and Mouse to buy ?

Wilson97

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
hey everyone i am thinking of buying a new keyboard and mouse i have around £100! and was wondering what others would suggest in my price range i was looking at the razer deathstalker and razer abyssus i play games like planetside 2 and bf4 etc are there any others that you would suggest ?

Solution
I'd diffidently advise you too buy the razer componments you have listed above. Razer is a good product when it comes to gaming. Otherwise i can suggest the blackwidow & the steelseries white mouse. Might be abit over your budget, but they're awesome!

Casper Gross

Honorable
Oct 14, 2013
I'd diffidently advise you too buy the razer componments you have listed above. Razer is a good product when it comes to gaming. Otherwise i can suggest the blackwidow & the steelseries white mouse. Might be abit over your budget, but they're awesome!

Solution

Casper Gross

Honorable
Oct 14, 2013
I'd only advise you to take that keyboard if you want to use all the buttons, that are located on the left side. (I think they're kinda useless) - It is somehow similar to the widow though. Expect k50 is green, and the widow is blue.