Keyboard Becomes Unresponsive at Random and Forces Me to Either Unplug and Replug or Restart

Werepig

Prominent
Feb 18, 2017
Hello All, I have a bit of an issue with my keyboard. Right now I am using the K70 RGB Special Edition MK 2 SE from Corsair and although it is working fine right now, about every ten minutes, the keyboard stops working until I unplug it and then plug it in somewhere else. If I try plugging it in to the same ports it doesn't work, and it's like there is one "golden port" each time this happens where when I plug it in it works, whether that be my front panel usbs, the back panel, or my usb hub. This problem gets really annoying and sometimes forces me to shut down my system and restart because no "golden port" can be found. Also if it means anything, the LED stop working too, they just freeze at wherever they were and stay on but the keyboard becomes unresponsive. Also, all other usb devices work fine all the time. It is just the keyboard. The keyboard has had no spills, is basically brand new, and has been functioning perfectly up until recently.

Werepig

Prominent
Feb 18, 2017

I have tried all of this but to seemingly no avail.